- Once you put an order in for a personalized item, you will receive an email with instructions to send me your handwritten note.
- upload the highest quality picture or digital scan (.jpg or .pdf)
Tips for capturing a photo of your recipe or handwriting:
- take a picture at close range, on a flat surface in bright light, without shadows. Do not crop photo. The image should be bright, clear and in focus. Outdoor light works best.
- if some of the letters from your recipe are faded, make a photocopy of the recipe, then trace over the writing with dark ink to make them legible before shooting. However, if I can see the stroke, I can recreate the word.
- If you do not have a handwritten version, handwriting can be engraved with a vintage typewriter font with a signature at the bottom if available. In this case, a typed recipe or select wording can be included in the personalization section on the product page. Any digital files of the signature can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please proof spelling and wording before sending as I copy & paste.